Permanent full-time position - ISF Communication Officer
Competences and Skills:
- Native English speaker both written and oral, additional languages are an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of the International Sport movement and key stakeholders Important knowledge of the international sport and political system
- A communication professional with an extensive media network in the field of Sports and beyond
- Experience in leading projects and driving reach & engagement via earned media amplification
- Background in communication or sport media
- Ability to meet deadline and work well in a team
- Creative and resourceful mindset with a proactive attitude
Under the supervision of the ISF Communication/Marketing Director:
- Strengthening and developing the ISF brand and events positioning
- Coordination and management of all ISF communication channels including our social media, website, magazine and newsletter
- Coordinate the ISF communication channels sensibly with an emphasis on building strong and trust-worthy relationship with our audience while promoting school sport, sport, education, tolerance, peace, gender equality, inclusion.
- Coordinate the ISF community manager tasks and monitor the development of ISF social media channels.
- Supervise the ISF webmaster in monitoring the development of ISF website.
- Support the work of the ISF TV advisor to implement and develop the ISF broadcasting strategy.
- Strengthening and developing the ISF media/press partnerships
- Providing guidance and support to ISF members on communications matters
- Ensuring the promotion of ISF members
- Preparation of communication reports for ISF internal/external meetings
If this job advertisement sounds like you, feel free to send your CV and motivational letter before June 10 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for interns for the ISF and the school sport foundation specialised in international development, institutional relations and project management.
We are keen on working with start-ups, companies, self-employed people that are keen on being part of a journey that combines a multitude of areas from graphism, communication, partnership activation, legal matters, etc.
If you feel that your profile would be an asset for us, we would be very happy to get any application from you to be sent to email@example.com.