PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
We will collect and process the following personal data:
Personal data you give us.
This concerns personal data that you provide us by filling in forms on our Website (e.g. subscribing for the newsletter), making an account for the ERAS platform or by corresponding with us in any other way through the Website.. This personal data may concern, inter alia, your email.
Personal data we collect about you.
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, the browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and version and the operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit including clickstream to, through and from our websites (including date and time),page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs).
- Information to enable the ISF and our partners to administer all online data, including personal data, assessment data and history of involvement with ISF.
Personal data we might receive from other sources.
It is possible that we receive personal data, not from you directly but your school sport entity – in which case we have, in principle, already informed you about the processing of that personal data and of our intention to share those personal data internally and combine them with data collected through the Website
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL GROUNDS
We process your personal data for the following purposes, based on the following legal grounds:
Personal data you give to us.
When filling in forms on our Website (e.g. subscribing for the newsletter), making an account for the ERAS platform or by corresponding with us in any other way through the Website, we will process your personal data:
- to respond to your request or enquiry, handle any complaint you might have regarding the Website;
- where applicable, provide you with our commercial communications (newsletter).
These processing activities are necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract or for our legitimate interest of providing you with more information about our organization or commercial communications.
When creating and using the ERAS platform, we will process your personal data:
- To carry-out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you (your employer) and ISF w.r.t. the organisation/participation to any of ISF’s events;
- For all administrative purposes related to the conclusion and carrying-out of such contract;
- For all administrative and technical purposes related to your account on ERAS and to offer support in this regard;
- To realise the organization of ISF’s sports events (World Schools Championships);
- To notify you about changes to the ERAS platform;
- To Send you survey about the events
These processing activities are necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject (or of an ISF member on the data subject’s behalf) prior to entering into a contract, to comply with its contractual obligations and in ISF’s legitimate interest to be able to efficiently carry-out its business activities, i.e. organize sports events (World Schools Championships).
We will use these personal data collected about you on the basis of our legitimate interest to be able to provide you with a well-functioning Website or, for certain cookies, based on your consent:
- To administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising and sponsorship we serve to you and others, and
- To deliver relevant advertising and sponsorship to you;
Personal data we might receive from School Sport Entity
We will combine these personal data with the personal data already provided to us or collected by us and process them for the purposes set out above.
SHARING OF THE PERSONAL DATA
In order to carry-out the purposes outlined above, the personal data is (possibly) shared with others, such as, any member of our group, i.e. the ISF, our members (being national federations), any event organizer, our technical partners supporting us with the provision of the Website and/or the ERAS platform and, as may be the case, any other business partners assisting us in the context of the World School Championships.
SECURITY AND STORAGE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us, including your personal data, is stored on our secure servers and we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures that are necessary to protect the personal data from accidental or unauthorized destruction, accidental loss, as well as from alteration, access and any other unauthorized processing of the personal data.
The personal data on the ERAS platform are transferred to our IT service providers and are accessible by the organizer of the ISF sport events. In the event such provider or organizer is established in a country outside the EEA without adequate level of protection, EC Standard Clauses are concluded. If you have questions related to these transfers or would like to receive a copy of the EC Standard Clauses concluded, please contact us by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, the transmission of personal data via the Internet is not completely secure. We therefore cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorized access.
Session and analytical Cookies usually also have an expiration date. For example, some cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser (so-called session cookies), while others can be stored longer on your computer, sometimes until you delete them manually (so-called permanent cookies).
You are entitled to access your personal data and have them corrected when inaccurate or incomplete, to have them erased and to object to the processing thereof or have the processing thereof restricted, when the legal conditions thereto are met. Please note that we, and as the case may be, other recipients of the personal data, following performance of these rights, may not be able to comply with our/their contractual obligations. We do not accept any liability in this regard.
To the extent that the processing is based upon consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
You are entitled to obtain a copy of your personal data (in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format) and to have your personal data transferred to another controller (right to data portability).
To exercise these rights you can unsubscribe, if you register to the ISF Newsletter or for event participations change your privacy setting when logged in into your account on the ERAS platform or contact us via the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The personal data will be retained as long as is necessary to carry-out the purposes for which these personal data are collected and processed.