Nepal School Sports Federation full member IBPYP candidate school Swostishree Gurukul Indoor Heated Swimming Pool was inaugurated by the Honourable Minister Krishna Gopal Shrestha, of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology on 3 April 2021. Along with the addition of this swimming pool, Swostishree Gurukul has 14 other sports venues as well as specific instructors.
During the inauguration ceremony, students from Swostishree Gurukul performed a cultural dance show as well as 5 of the top national swimmers of Nepal who study at Gurukul, swimming during the ceremony.
The official speech was presented by:
1. Honourable Minister Krishna Gopal Shrestha, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
2. Mr. Pradeep Joshi, President, NSSF
3. Mr. RamKrishna Chitrakar, Chairman, Swostishree Gurukul
1. Mr. Mohan Kumar Karki, NSSF Vice President & School Director, Bright Future School
2. Mr. Raj Kumar Karki, ISF TC Coordinator-Taekwondo, NSSF Secretary General
3. Mrs. Mina Maharjan, Managing Director - Swostishree Gurukul
4. Prof. Dr. Him Lal Ghimire, Principal-Swostishree Gurukul
5. Mr. Hari Prasad Sanjel, School Coordinator